Mitigate Risk Before DDoS Attacks Take Down Your Business
The scale, frequency and sophistication of DNS volumetric attacks is increasing rapidly, being amplified by the fast growing deployments of unsecured IoT devices, mobility and BYOD.
While most organizations are aware of DDoS attack security risks, the majority of them are still using traditional network security solutions such as firewalls, which are not designed for the DNS protocol. According to a recent worldwide DNS security survey conducted by EfficientIP, almost 32% of respondents were subject to DDoS attacks, with severe damages ranging from application downtime to a compromised website. The business impact was vast, with 38% of respondents claiming losses between $100K to $500K, and 22% claiming losses from $500K to $5M per attack.
These disastrous outcomes call for a refoundation of DNS security approach to deliver purpose-built solutions offering both high performance and advanced analytics. Only by understanding these new risks and integrating new solutions can you efficiently and proactively strengthen business continuity, data confidentiality and user experience to the level your company deserves.
Unique Technological Innovations To Secure Your Infrastructure and Reduce Your TCO
DNS Blast is a purpose-built hardened security appliance combining the world’s fastest cache appliance (up to 17 Million QPS) with the most advanced built-in security systems to intelligently protect against the largest spectrum of threats.
- DNS Guardian: Behavioral threat detection with adaptive countermeasure to ensure business continuity and data confidentiality
- Hybrid DNS Engine: Mitigate Zero-day vulnerabilities and eliminate single point of failure
- DNS Firewall: Threat intelligence services to protect users and defend network infrastructure against malware activity
DNS Blast from EfficientIP is a game-changing technology, offering a revolutionary approach to DNS cache and recursive security with unique and patented innovations to protect against security threats, regardless of the attack type: exploits and zero-day, data exfiltration, volumetric and stealth attacks.
With DNS Blast, you can confidently provide the caching DNS service and layers of protection that your business deserves :
- Ensured business continuity and protection of sensitive, classified data via advanced security technologies
- Drastically reduced infrastructure costs and complexity by suppressing useless layers of security product and slow performing DNS servers. Dozens of DNS clusters and load balancers can be eliminated – dramatically decreasing TCO, simplifying your DNS infrastructure, and increasing your level of security.
- Improved user experience with ultra low latency, by using decentralized architecture and cache sharing
High Performance DNS – Even in Virtual Environments
At EfficientIP we pride ourselves on our ability to support all types of corporate network strategies, including private cloud and virtualization. We have therefore made DNS Blast available as both hardware and software appliances, allowing you to select the option most suitable to your corporate policy.
DNS Blast Key Benefits
DNS Blast delivers carrier grade DNS performance for ISPs and enterprises enhancing security while reducing infrastructure complexity.
Absorb Extreme Volumetric DDoS Attacks
World’s fastest DNS appliance – up to 17 million queries per second (QPS).
Reduce TCO and Improve Resiliency
Simplified architecture eliminating numerous redundant clusters, balancers and firewalls.
Provide Carrier-Grade Service Performance
Improve user experience with ultra-low latency.
Mitigate False Positives
Ensure Service Continuity by diminishing the risk of blocking legitimate clients.