White PaperFive Key Ways To Increase
Why do enterprises and service providers need to take a smart approach to DDI (DNS, DHCP, IP Address Management) to protect their infrastructure?
Enterprises have always placed demands on their networks, but today’s business requirements add a level of complexity that must be met if business objectives are to be achieved. The need to interconnect multiple technical solutions in support of business-critical needs only exacerbates the situation. If an enterprise didn’t have a rock-solid foundation for its network before, it will need one now more than ever.
Learn more about five ways to employ DDI to strengthen and protect your infrastructure:
- Protecting against DNS-based malware
- Applying DNS best practices
- Deploying a consistent IP topology
- Policy and reconciliation management
- Mitigating BYOD vulnerabilities