VideoImproving Application Access Control using Client Query Filtering
The Zero Trust approach intends to control which device can access which application, domains and services. Only using authentication opens the door to malware attacks. Deny-listing does not discriminate between clients and limiting access to specific devices at network level is very complex and costly using routers or firewalls.
Granular control of which client can access which applications, domains and services requires filtering at the client level also called microsegmentation.
In this video, you will learn how Client Query Filtering (CQF) improves Application Access Control to deliver the following use cases:
- Internet access restriction
- Parental control
- VIP Access
- IoT security against internet threats
- Infobrief: IDC 2021 Global DNS Threat Report
- Blog: Enhancing IoT Security with DNS CQF
- Solution Paper: DNS Security
- Solution Overview: Zero Trust Security
- Product: DNS Guardian
- Product: DNS Firewall