WebinarFive Questions To Evaluate Your Level Of DNS Security
You hear a lot about DDoS and DNS tunneling. These attacks are regularly in the news, especially DDoS, as it can often be quite spectacular. However, there are other types of DNS attacks- insidious, mainly unnoticed- of which you need to be aware.
Download the webinar slides and ask yourself these 5 questions in relation to your business’s current infrastructure and solutions:
- How much is the DNS service responsible for business downtime?
- Do we follow the best practices to get maximum DNS security?
- How do we protect our DNS services from attacks?
- How do we handle vulnerabilities on DNS technologies?
- Have we considered Cloud?