A New Era of Network AttacksGlobal DNS Threat Report 2018
Increasing frequency and varieties of network attacks, together with the latest regulations which have global impact, make 2018 the most important year in recent times for security for public and private sector organizations. Cyberattacks are becoming more sophisticated and increasingly more difficult to spot and prevent.
This annual report in its fourth year looks at the technical and behavioral causes for the rise in Domain Name System (DNS) threats, their potential effects on business, and suggests straightforward and rapid remedies. Encompassing 1,000 global respondents and conducted by research firm Coleman Parkes, sectors surveyed include Communications, Education, Finance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public Sector, Retail, Services, Transportation, and Utilities.
Download the annual report to learn more about:
- Cost and brand damage caused by DNS attacks
- The most common attack types faced
- The business impact of DNS threats by sector
- GDPR implications and spend by region
- Criticality of DNS for cloud services
- Recommendations for achieving holistic network security