IPAM For LinuxIP Address Management For Linux DNS & DHCP Services
Global Visibility For Global Management
SOLIDserver™ manages and centralizes information relating to IP addressing plans, VLANs and multi-vendor DNS-DHCP services to reference, organize, and plan resources. It provides a single, comprehensive and real-time view of the entire address space deployed over multiple networks to help network teams to be more agile. The goal is to provide a complete and simple solution that enables end-to-end administration of these services, while adapting to the technical, human and administrative challenges of IT resource installation.
- Enhance team productivity with multi-vendor DNS-DHCP services management
- Improve agility with advanced delegation capabilities
- Unify collaborative processes with workflow management
Unified Management Of IP Plan & DNS and DHCP Services
SOLIDserver provides dynamic and integrated management of IPAM with DNS and DHCP services in a single process, ensuring the highest level of quality and efficiency. It enables you to manage and deploy IP addressing plans and VLANs with DNS and DHCP services from a single tool and in one operation.
- Multi-vendor DNS-DHCP services management
- Flexible and scalable IP Plan modeling
- Advanced delegation capabilities
- Customizable reports and services monitoring
- Active IP address and port tracking for IPAM reconciliation