NetChangeAutomated Network Device Configuration and Management
Ensure Network Availability and Reduce
Device discovery, configuration and management are major network maintenance tasks. The time, effort and expense devoted to configure network devices are considerable and costly when configuration errors occur.
NetChange from EfficientIP gives you comprehensive visibility and automated configuration capacity of your network enterprise-wide. Automating the configuration of your network’s switches dramatically reduces network maintenance cost, and virtually eliminates business application downtime due to configuration errors. When NetChange integrates with our IP Address Management (IPAM) solution, its network view is accurate and complete.
- Significantly reduces the time and expense of using skilled resources for configuration tasks
- Increases network uptime and availability by eliminating human errors
- Solves downtime problems by avoiding unplanned, resource-draining troubleshooting sessions
- Increases productivity through advanced automation and role-based delegation
- Enhances security by detecting unauthorized devices and tracking changes
Key Benefits Of Central Network Configuration
NetChange easily integrates and automates administrator-defined policies, simplifying switch configuration and deployment using wizard driven templates. This enforces best practices and ensures compliance with corporate rules. It provides:
Full visibility of LAN and datacenter infrastructures through scheduled or on-demand discoveries
Optimize Capacity Planning
Identification of unused network resources to leverage investments and optimize capacity planning
Device Lifecycle Management
Lifecycle management of network device configurations for security, accountability and compliance
Centralized backup and configuration changes tracking
NetChange discoveries matched to VLAN and DDI repositories for true and complete reconciliation capabilities, inclusive of IP address connections to network device interfaces and VLANs.