VideoStrategic IT Initiatives: They All Start with DDI
After some of the most disruptive times in recent history, organizations need to focus on reigniting their business. Demonstrating business value through the adoption of new IT initiatives such as multicloud, SD-WAN, automation, and network security will be a key differentiator. This can be done by leveraging DDI (DNS, DHCP and IP address management) solutions for direct measurable business outcomes. Join IDC research manager Romain Fouchereau for an overview, focusing more specifically on SD-WAN as an example.
- IDC Executive Brief: How DDI Enables Key Strategic IT Initiatives
- Solution Overview: SD-WAN
- Solution Overview: Zero Trust
- Solution Overview: Multicloud
- Blog: 3 DDI Ways to Improve your Network Automation Journey