IT Adventures VideoDNS GSLB
Improving Disaster Recovery Planning
Follow Meg & Tom in their IT adventures in this episode focusing on how a DRP can be a simple operation to prepare and execute with an Edge DNS GSLB solution.
While application data controllers (ADC) are capable of distributing application traffic towards servers within the data center, a global server load balancing (GSLB) solution enhances this to cover multi-data center strategies. DNS combined with GSLB offers an easy and efficient way to simplify the required network operations. EfficientIP application repository eases the preparation phase of the IT Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) and Edge DNS GSLB can be used to perform the actual switchover in case of disaster.
- Optimize User to Application Access From the Edge
- What is GSLB? Global Server Load Balancing
- How Edge DNS GSLB complements LB/ADC?
- DNS GSLB & Service Mesh for Continuous Delivery
- How Edge DNS GSLB Ensures App Availability During WAN Failure
- DNS GSLB for Disaster Recovery
- GSLB & Automated Application Deployment
- Application Traffic Routing with DNS GSLB